I Will Create Income or Profitable Business In 5 Steps
PROVE YOUR CONCEPT
Prove Your Concept uses Quantum Systems Ecologies (QSE), a proprietary business transformation system, to design transition and succession planning, turnaround, and exit strategies including IPO, mergers or acquisitions.
QSE informed pre-launch market research including including competitor analysis, product market cycle systems, branding, digital marketing, market trend analysis, product management, lead & pipeline generation, logistics and customer acquisition.
QSE infrastructure launch, operations procedures, human resources systems, communications systems ERP systems, and IT infrastructure.
Budgeting, pitch decks, liquidity risk management and financial modeling. Best practices for fiscal management, accounting procedures and decision-making tools.
QSE resources delivers success
- Complete budget, business plan and pitch deck (Target 1 month)
- Complete minimum viable product and proof of Concept (Target 3 months).
- startup marketing kit that includes website template and digital marketing assets on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- 1 hour weekly 1 + 1 coaching call in addition to online training.
- Option to participate in one week of training with global CEOs 5 times per year
- Technology support for setting up marketing funnels, WordPress management and graphic design.
- Participate in live Meetup events in New York metropolitan area and cities across America
Premium eBook, coaching, infrastructure
|Basic, standard packages, hardware and software. Websites, apps, marketing channels, expert mentors.||Basic, standard packages, hardware and software. Websites, apps, marketing channels, expert mentors.|
|Delivery Time||1 year||Monthly|
Frequency Asked Questions
Lifetime access to website and resources. We won’t quit until you win. Individual contract with experts may vary.
Mentorship and training delivery is via a blended forum of online instruction, webinars and live events.
This product or service is not transferrable?
No, you can work at your own pace.
Yes, you need money to start your business. We will teach you how to raise money as we do not expect most people to have the funds needed to start and scale a profitable business. We will also provide you access to equity and debt financial resources.
Your mentor or trainer will be selected from our staff of experts, with a proven track record in your field of interest. We may also broker mentorship deals for you through our business mastermind network.